The St. Louis and Kansas City metro areas of Diamond Factory Service are locally owned and operated. We are part of a larger organization that provides service in Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan and Indiana. When selecting Diamond Factory Service you not only get one of the largest and most advanced service companies in your local market, but leveraged expertise from one of the largest independent service providers in the North America. Diamond has been providing in home service for more than a decade for thousands of satisfied customers.
The leadership team at Diamond consists of 3 individual with more than 100 years of experience servicing appliances, managing customer service, improving business processes and building great businesses for multiple fortune 500 companies.
In the St. Louis and Kansas City metro areas Diamond Factory Service is a Whirlpool Factory Certified Care (WFCC) Exclusive service provider. This is a unique distinction that only we have directly from Whirlpool in these markets. What does this mean for our customers? We have more access to training, our techs are certified by Whirlpool, and we only service Whirlpool Brands. While no service company can complete every call the first time, because of our relationship with Whirlpool we complete a very high percentage of calls the same day. Here are some of the reasons why….
- Every call that comes to us is pre-screen by one of our experienced experts
- We stock more than 1,000 different parts ourselves and have access to more than 3,000 for pre-screening
- Pre-screened parts are sent to our technicians before we come to your home
- If a part is still needed and it is in the local market, we can dispatch those parts to our tech to get the call completed in the same day in many instances
Before selecting a service provider, here are some questions you should be asking:
- Are they factory trained and certified? Diamond is…
- Are they a label by Whirlpool as “Whirlpool Factory Certified Care (WFCC)”? Diamond is…
- Are they locally owned? Diamond is…
- Do they specialize in Whirlpool Brands only? Diamond does
- Do they have Fortune 500 leadership? Diamond does
- Do they pre-screen every single call? Diamond does
- Do they offer industry best parts solutions to fix it right the first on most calls? Diamond does
Diamond Factory Service has a very important combination of operating as your locally owned – home town experts while leveraging business leadership and infrastructure that has taken the very best solutions from not only the US but from across the globe with industry leading companies.
Give us a try and you will see why we are “a cut above the rest”.